The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organisers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly at email@example.com
Reed Iredale is an MBA-dropout turned marketer who helps service businesses double their revenue through CRM/ESP conversion, design and behavioural economics, he’s won Nielsen Norman Group design awards and ran enterprise design teams.
Sample Questions for Reed
- Why would someone hire a UX or ESP/CRM expert?
- How does UXer end up working in the CRM space?
- What are some good metrics to track in your ESP?
- Why don't you work in-house for a big firm, you say you have good reasons, I'd like to know?
- Why do you think pricing is the way forward for successful service businesses?
- Do you work alongside design teams, and do you mentor other designers and teams?
Facts about me
- I have designed for over 200 businesses
- I’ve been doing value pricing since 2012
- I grew up in Byron Bay and Mission Beach
- I was a Junior Accountant before a designer and think designers need better business skills
- I surfed 12-foot Tallows – my leash broke and I nearly drowned.
- I follow Newcastle United and Brisbane Broncos
If you’d like to book me, email your pitch to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a date.
Right-click to save. I’ll update a better one as soon as possible. I know, I know.