The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organisers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Reed Iredale is MBA-dropout turned UX designer who helps ecommerce businesses double their revenue through conversion, design and economics, he’s won design awards and ran design teams.
Sample Questions for Reed
- What’s Customer-Centred Design about?
- Why would someone hire a UX/CRO expert?
- Why do you not work in-house?
- What is a good conversion-rate?
- Do you work alongside design teams?
- You are a fan of AI and how it impacts UX, do you care to elaborate?
Facts about me
- I have designed for over 200 businesses
- I’ve been doing value-pricing since 2012
- I grew up in Byron Bay and Mission Beach
- I was a Junior Accountant before a designer and think designers need more business skills
- I surfed 12-foot Tallows – my leash broke and I nearly drowned.
- I love Newcastle United and Brisbane Broncos
If you’d like to book me, email your pitch to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a date.
Right-click to save. I’ll update a better one as soon as possible. I know, I know.