About Reed - Press Info and Enquiries
The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organisers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Reed Iredale is an MBA-dropout turned design and marketing consultant who helps sales-driven organisations maximise returns from their marketing spend through design, conversion and economics, he’s consulted for ASX200 clients, won NN Group design awards and ran enterprise design teams.
Sample Questions for Reed
- Why would someone hire a conversion consultant?
- How are you different to other marketing professionals?
- Why are conversions so important within the marketing stack?
- You are a fan of AI and data and how it affects marketing, do you care to elaborate?
Facts about me
- I've worked with over 300 online businesses
- I’ve been doing Value-Based Pricing since 2012
- I grew up in Byron Bay and Mission Beach
- I surfed 12-foot Tallows – my leash broke and I nearly drowned
- I'm a Newcastle United and Brisbane Broncos fan
If you’d like to book me, email your pitch to me at [email protected] and we’ll set up a date.
Right-click to save. I’ll update a better one as soon as possible. I know, I know.