Looks like you’d like to get in contact with me. Here’s the time-saving guide:
Do contact me if:
- You’re interested in hiring a professional designer for your business.
- You’d like me to consult on a project with your organisation.
- You’d like me to talk at your conference.
- You have specific questions about ux design, ui design, design sprints, design thinking, value-based pricing or anything industry-related. If you have a question, please read my frequently asked questions page first to make sure I haven’t already answered it.
Do NOT contact me if:
- You’re looking for a “quick website” for cheap…you can however invest in, license or rent my work if up front fees are an issue.
- You want to write a guest post on my blog.
- You can “increase traffic to reed iredale dot com”. I get enough.
If you’re still with me and you’re interested in a consulting engagement, a project, a design workshop, a speaking engagement, business advice, email automation, dogs or have an industry question, feel free to email me at email@example.com.