Your new store is live and your sales are stagnating. These problems need to going away and you can’t do with the cost or stress of another redesign. And learning about designing for conversions takes years.
Imagine All these Design Problems Fixed in the Next 30-90 Days
Think about no more stagnated sales and the initial redesign working as you had imagined before your new store was designed!
Redesigns are expensive, optimisation is relatively cheap.
Speak to a Seasoned CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) Designer Today!
Time to remove the stagnation. While I respect your initial designers ability to use best practices and their skills, data rules in my world and egos come second.
For one client, I was able to take their already beautiful site and increase their secondary product category revenue by 36.9%.
What You’ll Get
Discover your visitors’ intent, you’ll get higher number of new business opportunities, uncover user roadblocks to purchase, improved retention of customer, and the comfort of knowing what’s going wrong with your design. You get back on track with your sales and improving your products.
Here’s how I will do it:
- Track heatmaps on high traffic pages and high bounce landing pages.
- Add a sales funnel to identify your site’s biggest roadblocks.
- Build customers surveys to help iterate on changes and find pain points.
- I charge a fee to run an agreed upon number of A/B tests a month (dependent on business needs).
- On the last day of the month, I’ll write up the month’s results and provide you with the results and my next month’s added/removed tests.
Note: To be eligible for this service, you’ll need a store with at least 5,000 monthly visits, and Google Analytics installed for at least 30 days.