Data Strategy Audit
How Effective is Your Team at Surfacing Data Insights?
Find out by running a Data Strategy Audit.
What is Data Strategy Audit?
The Data Strategy Audit will look at everything your company is doing to become data-driven and offer recommendations for how to improve. Whether you’re just getting started with data or you have a mature data function, you can benefit from a strategic review by a data and decision expert.
Why it Matters?
The best companies in the world are using data as a competitive advantage to break into new markets, launch successful new products and drive value across their organizations.
However, building a data capability takes time which is why today is the best time to get started. The consumer technology company understood that spending three weeks with me was better than spending six months making little progress.
What You Get
- Strategic review of your data strategy, technology, and people
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvements
- Receive a prioritised roadmap of how to achieve the improvements discovered
- Access to best practices from multiple industries and company stages
- Rapid assessment of your data and technology
How it Works
- Your team will provide access to any relevant software tools, reports, dashboards, and internal documents before the start of the audit.
- We will schedule discovery meetings or calls with all the relevant individuals and teams. We will work together to create a schedule that minimizes disruption to your current operation.
- If necessary, we will go through secondary meetings or calls.
- I will present my findings and recommendations to all relevant stakeholders.