Your New Marketing Plan
You're likely not the only one to have a few anxious moments as time of writing. Your plan to get customers is likely a complex structure, with a lot of different channels that are 'best practices'. I want to unhinge you from that BS.
Let's strip out the complexity and let's simplify your new marketing plan. It will give you a lot more confidence to go after the right customers, willing to buy.
- Positioning statement (what you sell and who is your ideal customer)
- Best ways to reach your ideal customer
- Social groups (FB Groups)
- Word of mouth
- Best ways for them to find you?
- What do you need to implement?
- Email system
- Shopping Cart
- Ads manager
- Schedule and implement
Did You Enjoy This?
Then consider joining the other data curious getting the newsletter. It's a provocative look into data and decision-making in businesses.