You pick one page on your site or app for me to redesign.
…in 1 Week…
In just 7 days, I’ll revamp the page to make it more useful and usable.
The quality that has worked for all types of businesses. It’s quick, affordable and effective.
How does it work?
- You pick a single page on your site: your homepage, a product page, a search results page, a complicated form or data table, or anything else — it’s your choice.
- You answer my 10 questions about the page, then pay: The brief questionnaire will help identify your goals and expectations for your design.
- I design the ultimate prototype of the page: I’ll drastically improve the design, usability, structure, layout, copywriting, and flow of the page.
- I deliver a summary report: This document (PDF format) displays the new page and offers a before-and-after comparison explaining the benefits of the redesign.
Please type your answers in an email with the completed questions to email@example.com.
- Why do you seek a Design Express redesign?
- What are the primary/secondary goals of the page you want redesigned? (include URL to the page you want redesigned)
- How will you measure the success of a page redesign?
- How do you want visitors to respond to this page?
- What’s right/wrong with the page now?
- Are there technical or other limitations that should be considered while redesigning this page? (be as specific as possible)
- How would you describe this page’s typical visitor?
- Which visitors are most important? (e.g. how would you prioritise between current customers, new customers, job seekers, the press, etc.)
- What are the strengths/weaknesses of similar pages at competitor sites or elsewhere on the net? (include URLs if applicable)
- Is there anything else I should know?
* Design Express is modelled off 37 Signals productised service from 2004.