My Revenue-Generating Design Projects Speak for Themselves.
Unlike most designers, I focus on revenue within design constraints to optimise value. Other designers aren't business inclined and focus on gimmicky trends.
I drove Ladbrokes Sports-Betting up 39% on the year before with a straight-forward UX strategy.
- 39% revenue-increase based on 2017 start of footy season vs year before.
- Decreased time to bet on Sports.
- Decreased steps to bet on Sports.
I drove Ladbrokes app usage from 6 minutes to 40 minutes with the inception of Ladbrokes InfoHub.
- $XX,XXX,XXX in turnover throughout 2016
- App usage increased from 6 minutes to 40 minutes
- Optimised 3rd-party software to execute the product when a custom solution had failed twice
I kicked off Lecharl Watches brand by making them a luxury brand on tight budget.
- Used ‘Lean Start-Up Method’ to reach a 1st version to test market
- Saving $15,000 through strategic design
- Built out Pre-orders to optimise success at an early stage
I increased Nude Beach Australia's ecommerce store page value 187% in just 3 weeks with CRO services.
- 220% revenue increase
- Increased overall page value 187% in just 3-weeks
- Improved cart experience
- Customised accounting process with Xero
When no-one backed the roughie on Spring Carnival, Ladbrokes Featured Races were there to collect!
- 7-figure return on Melbourne Cup 2015
- Continuous increase in revenue across all Spring Carnival
- Easier betting for novice punters.
- 400% increase in acquisition