Reed Increases Revenue with Design and Strategy
Looking to double revenue via ux design strategy but didn't know it? You've come to the right place.
If You’ve Ever Wondered...
- “Why do my current design team not think about my customers?”
- “What experience can my website have that can potentially increase revenue?”
- “I wish there was someone to give me a second opinion before launching”
- “am I optimising my designs to sell more products?”
Why You Should Hit the 'Get Started' Button Right Now!
When you first built your website, you imagined a flood sales and leads. But your dreams were quickly dashed when you realised your site would produce no money.
Your website was beautiful though your traffic was garbage...Now you cringe at telling family and friends how you're doing with your business. As they thought you'd be a success (or that's what you promised leaving your secure job and all).
After 10 years in design and thousands and thousands worth of business courses and digital seminars a year, I'm the right person to talk to in the business of design.
Unlike your cheap alternatives (like your cousin Dave), I design sites/apps with a proven track record.
What Some Businesses Say About Me!
“Reed doesn't build you a website, he builds you a newer, better version of your business.”
Dylan Garft, Sipp Instant
“I come to Reed for WordPress site maintenance and I end up making a load more money off strategy!”
Derek Taylor, Australiansarongs.com
“Not only did Reed cover design, he showed us factors in our sales funnel where we were falling short.”
Marketing team, Isla Collective
“Having his expertise around was incredible when I started my first business.”
Kristoffer Nilsson, Lecharl Watches
“Reed is a designer with a great vision for user experience. He's also highly knowledgeable about E-commerce and onboarding customers.”
Simon Dell, SimonDell.com
Amongst My Accomplishments:
- Being a highly sought after ecommerce designer who can see why your sales funnel or product might not be working.
- Being able to offer practical insights on design, sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via Twitter.
- Involved in amstaff rescue groups. Trained my two not to eat the cat.
- Made the transition from Junior Accountant to Digital Designer in 2 years.
What I tell businesses like yours: I work with small-medium companies to grow sales by finding overlooked opportunities and customising the online sales process to be more effective through design.
I have worked with companies like Twitter, lead a design team at a large betting agent and at least a hundred more...just like yours.
Why I Work Outside of My 9-5 Job?
I don't think you should rely on any 1 thing to insure your family financially. This is a fun way to help small businesses and my family at the same time.
I'm currently residing in West Brisbane with my fiancee, Megan, my newborn son Alfie and our two rescue dogs, Buddy & Sara.